3.08.2008

Why I'm starting a Blog...

For those of you who know me well you are probably not surprised that I am doing this. I love photography, I love scrapbooking, and I love my family (not in that order of course). I decided to start this blog after admiring the blogs of friends and family and realizing that it could be a form of "instant gratification" for me. I don't plan on quitting scrapbooking (gasp), but I think it will be nice to put picures on instantly, write about them, and then all of my loved ones can see what's going on in our lives now instead of in a year or two when I finally get around to scrapbooking it. Besides, let's face it, most of you are never going to come over and go through all of our scrapbooks (although you are more than welcome to). The hard part for me will be fighting the urge to go back in time and post all of our past events because there are some pretty cute pics of my kids I'd love to share with you. But, I will fight the urge! However, I will allow myself to start with this year...2008. So it might be confusing for a little bit (when you are looking through April and you see alot of January, February and March) but bear with me. Hopefully I'll figure this blog thing out quick. Until then, be patient and continue to check back often to see what's going on in the exciting lives of the Higbee's!

No comments: