6.10.2009

Play Hard, Sleep Hard

Coleman LOVES to play. He is always on the go... doing something... into something. He definitely keeps us on our toes. He usually plays until he crashes and has been known to fall asleep pretty much anywhere. He's like the Energizer Bunny... he goes and goes, full force, until he just suddenly stops and falls fast asleep. He even follows this routine at night when I nurse him... he'll flip this way and that, he's up he's down... and then suddenly he's out! Poor kids just doesn't want to miss out on any of the fun, I guess.
Cole loves to sit in his mega saucer and bounce... and bounce... and bounce. Good thing, too... it's the only way I can keep him contained in one spot (he doesn't like his swing anymore) so I can get anything done.
This picture is here only to show you those crazy eyelashes again... can you believe them?!?
Just how I like them... sound asleep =)

No comments: