6.16.2008

Happy Father's Day

I know I'm a day late... we were on an awesome vacation (I'll post it as soon as I crawl out from under this mountain of laundry and I figure out how to condense 269 pictures into an interesting post... hopefully later tonight). We had a great Father's Day. We actually gave Chris his gift early... he went on an awesome river rafting trip with "the guys" last month and had a great time. Yesterday we were able to see 3 of the 4 living fathers/grandfathers: My grandpa (through my mom) was with us on our vacation, we had dinner with my dad and then we visited with Chris' dad. We missed seeing my other grandpa (through my dad)... so Happy Father's Day to you! We want everyone to know how much we love and appreciate you. You are all so important to us and we are grateful to have you in our lives. We also want to recognize those that have already passed away for the impact they had on our lives as well. We know we wouldn't be where we are today without the sacrifices of our ancestors. So, again, Happy Father's Day to all of you!
All of us with my dad, Reed J. Farnsworth. 
(You're on my blog again, Dad!)
All of us with Chris' Dad, J. Marvin Higbee.
The best dad in the whole world... I hope my children realize how lucky they are to have such a great dad. He truly is amazing and I feel blessed to be his wife. Happy Father's Day to you, especially! (And I'm not just being nice to make up for that last post!)

No comments: