8.22.2008

A family that plays together...

For Family Home Evening last week (actually 2 weeks ago... I am SO behind!) we took the kids golfing. This is one of their favorite activities and they beg all summer for the chance to go. They love riding the carts and having their dad teach them the finer points of the sport. It helps that we live 5 minutes away from a gorgeous golf course. I came along to take pictures and chase Afton.... and had a great time. I love watching Chris interact with the kids like this and seeing how patient he can be. I know that these are the kids of things our kinds will remember when they think of their dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know you, but I enjoyed visiting your blog! Great to see you hold family home evenings. Way to go!

I'm a huge FHE fan and have an FHE group on the new and safe LDS Ladies Room at http://www.ourladiesroom.com/ if you want to check it out.

Oh yeah, and I voted for the Brit name by the way :-) Go Brits!