11.13.2008

Afton's Cute Mug...

...can be seen here on the 'Seriously, So Blessed' blog, and here and here on the new 'Baby Signing Time' Website (she got to do these pics with her super cute dad). All of the images are rotating so you may have to wait a second before she actually pops up. Let me know if you see her on any ads anywhere else! Thanks!

(Disclaimer: If you've never read 'Seriously, So Blessed' I'll let you in on a secret.... it is a FAKE blog and it is really funny but a little irreverent. So if you don't like irreverent don't read it.)

4 comments:

{sara} said...

How fun is that? Yes, she has a seriously cute mug!

How is 'Seriously So Blessed' a 'fake' blog? I skimmed through it...maybe I'd have to go back to the beginning to understand?

Heidi said...

hahahaha! I love Seriously So Blessed, even though I'm a major spinsty and have no hope at all because I'm not tan. ;)

Cute cute baby you have there!

~Heidi Cochran

Nursapalooza said...

Thanks Katie, for your good vibes. God is still God, and I will praise Him. Just right now, i'm feeling sad and a bit of a loser. There was 10 of us who will have to repeat. Oh what a drag.

Suzy said...

I have been meaning to tell you that I saw her picture on the "Seriously So Blessed" blog! She looks so cute! Already a star!