11.30.2008

Behind... (updated)

So, I woke up this morning and got started on my regular everyday tasks and TOTALLY FORGOT that I had promised myself a blog session! I think I was thrown off by the fact that Coleman actually slept through the night... that's right... a FULL 7 1/2 hours of UNINTERRUPTED sleep. I was so energized and ready to attack the day that I just got to it. But, BYU basketball game tomorrow night= blogging night for me... yipee!

I am officially painfully behind on my blog. It is literally killing me. Here I sit, on the eve of December, and I haven't even posted Halloween yet. It is almost enough to drive my OCD brain insane. The bad news is that I don't see myself having an opportunity to get caught up for a while because we are gearing up for another crazy week and I have a ton of little projects around the house AND it's time for the busiest time of year to begin... Christmas! There have been a few times when I thought I could squeeze a little blogging in, but responsibility wins the argument in my head and I end up doing the important stuff instead. I have made a deal with myself though... there is a little list of very important things I MUST get done tomorrow and if I do I am going to blog Tuesday morning (instead of waiting until bedtime, which is what I usually do and then I'm too tired). So, I guess you'll know how well I did if you see some new posts on Tuesday. Cross your fingers and wish me luck... I think I'll go get a head start right now!

6 comments:

{sara} said...

I've been there! I usually just forget about what I didn't blog (not very easily, though) & start fresh. That way, I can just move on. Good luck!

Katie said...

yeah... i seriously thought about it... but it's my grandpa's funeral, halloween, thanksgiving, a birthday, 2 kids performances, and lots of important stuff. so, i'll just get through it all as fast as I can (and maybe skip a few of the not so important things). i'm doing pretty well on my goal for today so it looks like a tuesday morning blog session will be in my future... yeah me!

Heidi said...

I'm adding you to my Reader anyway. :)

Candice Carpenter said...

um, i need to know your every move...please keep up with the blogging so i can read about your sweet family!!!! lol, really, i so know what it's like. Take one day at a time. :-) But just know i need my higbee fix. lol

p.s. i'm officially addicted to Jason Mraz because of you. :-)

Amy said...

Those sweet little babies do tend to take up some time. While I miss your blogging I can understand how much you have going on.

Melanie said...

Hey, join the crowd on having a life without blogging...