11.18.2008

Baby Signing Time Gift Pack






Afton was thrilled to receive a surprise package in the mail from Two Little Hands Productions especially for her. Inside was a "Baby Signing Time" Gift Pack, including the DVD that she is on and they were even autographed by Rachel Coleman. She was so cute and danced around with them and was so excited to watch them. I would especially like to point out her lovely outfit adjusted ever so slightly to fit her own sense of style and flair... she is quite the fashion maven.

6 comments:

{sara} said...

What a cutie!

BirdieMann said...

I really want to get those sometime, will you recommend which tapes you like best?

Anonymous said...

I MISS THIS CHILD!!!! I need her in my life again. I may just need to come and steal her one day and have hang out time. How did I miss that she signs? I spoke ASL on my mission! I had no idea! Yep...definitely need an Afton play date. haha. Hope you're well. Don't worry, I'll be blog stalking you for the next little while til I've read everything. xoxoxo

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I had no idea you had 4 kids now!! Your family is beautiful & you look great! I am glad I found your blog.

Nursapalooza said...

she is just adorable, and I would love to see a video of her signing. How is that new babe of yours? Are you sleeping?? Happy Thanksgiving!

Macy said...

Thanks for the reminder. I really need to buy these. My little guy is growing tired of the first two and the regular Signing Time DVDs don't interest him quite yet.