11.15.2008

Gardner Village

I flew home from California mid-day on Monday and we went straight from the airport to Gardner Village. We had been planning to go for FHE with Chris' parents for weeks and I didn't want to miss it. It is so cool at Halloween (and Christmas too) and Chris' mom really wanted to share it with our kids. We walked around and enjoyed all the shops while looking for all the witches they have scattered around. Then we ate a lovely dinner at Archibald's. Chris' sister, Leisa, and her family joined us as well and it was a really fun night.
The kids with Grandma Higbee... thanks for thinking to take us!
Cute Afton with a pumpkin... with our crazy schedule this month this is the closest thing we got to a pumpkin patch and I only got a picture of Afton! We didn't even buy any pumpkins this year!
Did you know they have an old fashioned candy store there called 'Sweet Afton's'? We actually call her sweet Afton a lot so, of course, I had to get a picture.
I was so happy to see this face!! I missed him so much and was so grateful for his supportwhile I went to be with my grandpa. He was so great with the kids and really made me feel okay about being gone for so long. What a guy... I love him so much.

1 comment:

{sara} said...

That picture of Afton with the pumpkin is SO cute!