5.31.2008

"Baby Signing Time" Star!

Well, maybe not exactly the STAR, considering she wouldn't actually do any of the signs! She knew them all but when it came time to film we were in a park with a hundred distractions and they were a little behind schedule which made it nap time by the time we got started. She did look adorable in her costume and had fun running around with a balloon (if you look really close on the show you might catch a glimpse of her). She was actually the youngest baby cast and she had to audition just like everyone else (but we're pretty sure she only made it because I slept with the VP of the production company- is that too much information?) Another bummer is that they had to cancel her second day of filming because of rain so she didn't even get a second shot to show her stuff! Oh, well. She did get to meet Rachel, whom she's actually met quite a few times at Chris' office, but this time she was wearing the official "Rachel" costume.



8 comments:

Cathy said...

I have to tell you, I about spit out my drink when I read how your daughter was chosen for ST! Your daughter is a cutie!!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

Can I ask a huge favor? Can you go back and delete that second comment from my page? I don't have the ability to do that and part of it has to be removed. Your daughter is a cutie!! I tried finding an email for you, but don't see it on here. Thanks!!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Axson said...

Oh... you sleeping with the VP of sales has nothing to do with it (that sentence did make me laugh right out loud though!)...it is because Afton is such a doll!

Danielle said...

She is a darling! Thanks for making me laugh!

Carrick family said...

Ohhh, your little girl is so cute! When the video your husband is making is ready, you will have to show me!