5.06.2008

Blog Tag!

My cute cousin Nicole tagged me. I don't usually do these things, but this one looked interesting and didn't promise me bad luck if I didn't do it so I thought I'd go ahead.

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end by listing their names and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Fears:
1. Losing one of my children (kidnapped, dying from a serious illness or accident, etc) or my husband.
2. Dying young. I'm not afraid of death in general, but I can't imagine not being here to watch my children grow up and be there for them.
3. Failing as a mom and really screwing up my kids.

Goals:
1. Become a better person a little bit each day.
2. Finally graduate from college.
3. Get my house and life organized before the baby is born.

Obsessions/collections:
1. Blogging right now because it's so new to me. I love to see who left comments and I check all my friends blogs literally almost every day!
2. Scrapbooking and Photography (always!)
3. Organizing... I don't get much done but I am always thinking about it and when I do get to do it I love it.

Random facts:
1. I posed for a sculpture that now sits in a garden in San Francisco. It is marble and huge and I love knowing that it could still be around in thousands of years for people to wonder who that woman was. It makes me feel immortal.
2. I'm actually pretty shy and definitely a homebody.
3. I've only kissed 3 guys... ever!

Okay, I chose to tag these people because I thought they might actually do it, I figured they would still be my friend if they hate these things, and I'm actually really interested to see what they have to say: Teri, Brit, Heather C. ('cuz I haven't seen you FOREVER and you haven't posted on your blog for months!), Joy (because your such a new blogger), and Erin (because I love reading your blog... you say the funniest things!) Please don't hate me!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea you posed for a statue! I need to go see this thing...

Yes, I don't like those tags either but it seemed like a good one so I went ahead and did it. Thanks for playing!