5.14.2008

In Honor of Tericia

My sister-in-law, Tericia, is moving all the way to Virginia! We are all really sad and are going to miss her a lot. She is the oldest of the Higbee kids and has always been there to help take care of everyone and just, you know, be the big sister. We don't know how we are going to survive without her. So, to honor her and let her know how much we would miss her we had a girls night out. We started with pedicures (and manicures for some), enjoyed a yummy dinner at one of our favorite places, Magleby's, and then went to a total chick flick. It was a super fun night and we all had a great time. It was Mother's Day weekend as well so it was fun to be out with the girls and get a little pampering and relaxing in.

The guest of honor, Tericia, and my niece, Aubrie (Tericia's daughter).






The two Katies... me (of course) and my niece (Karen's daughter).





Cute little Abby even joined in the fun. She had her fingers and toes painted and then Chris came and took her home. She loved being a part of Girls Night Out and could hardly contain her excitement!

My niece, Brooke (Karen's daughter), and my mother-in-law.

My sister-in-law, Karen, and my niece, Annie (Tericia's daughter).

The finished product!

No comments: