12.08.2008

Ein Dawn


As most of you know, I have a very talented husband. He also has a very talented brother. Last Christmas they decided to record a couple of Christmas songs just for fun. They made it their gift to everyone for Christmas and we distributed many CD's as well as directing all of our friends and family to this site, where you can download the songs for free and read more about their little project. I've had quite a few people ask me for the link and so I decided to post it. I've also added it to my links on the right. Happy listening.

*You can't actually download them right now because the account expired. Chris will fix it today so try later*

2 comments:

Amy said...

So sad that we missed the event on Saturday. We always love to hear your husband's beautiful voice.

{sara} said...

I LOVE the new picture in your header! I'm anxious to hear the songs, I'll keep checking back for the downloads.